The McAfee MAV Retail Card software uses the latest security program to perfectly secure your identity, prevent hackers from accessing your personal data on all your devices, so you can without hesitation shop, surf, socialize and safely conduct the banking transactions online.
If you just purchased McAfee Retail Card from the store or online please visit www.mcafee.com/activate in to your internet browser to redeem and activate your McAfee Security product online.
In this article, we are trying to make your McAfee Activation experience pleasing by guiding you with the necessary steps to activate your McAfee Retail Card.
If you are facing any of the problems, we recommend you to get instant Support for McAfee Live Safe (MLS) Retail Card from our trained specialists by calling our toll free number.
Steps to activate McAfee live safe retail card
- To proceed with the activation, open a web browser and go to the link www.mcafee.com/mav/retailcard.
- Select your country and language from the country drop-down menu.
- Please confirm the information before submitting the information.
- Enter your name&valid email address.
- Ensure your email address is correct, and then click Verify.
- Enter your phone number
- Enter 25 digits McAfee live safe activate product key specified on your card.
- Submit to activate your McAfee live safe antivirus.
- Click Verify to continue.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Download and install your product.
- Run the setup file from download location folder.
- Follow installation steps.
- And you are done.
Errors You Come Across While Activating Your McAfee Suite
Many of us may encounter with the following errors while workingwith or activating McAfee software suite:
McAfee White Screen Error: This error mostly occurs when Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is missing or not updated. We provide technical assistance to fix this error, just call on 1-800-445-2810 Toll Free.
Incomplete installation / Un-installation error: If you have any incompatible program installed on the computer or your computer is already infected, McAfee will continue showing this error.
Error while updating: This error flashes on your screen when the McAfee Update Software is unable to communicate with the McAfee server due to slow Internet Connection.
Real time scans /Firewall off error: It happens when the product is not updated or the PC is infected with viruses& other malicious files.
To resolve these errors, we seriously recommend you to call for McAfee Support over phone. Currently our Toll Free Helpline available only in USA, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia Customers.If you are from different country and need online help with McAfee Activation or Installation please start a McAfee live chat online.
McAfee Retail Card Online Support Includes;
- Troubleshoot and Repair McAfee Retail CardInstallation Issues
- Help in locating the registration number on your Retail Card.
- Help Login to your McAfee account or create an account if you are a new user.
- Configure McAfee security settings for higher level of protection.
- Activate McAfee retail card
- Removal of Spywares & Malware from your computer by Real time McAfee Scanning.
- Update your Operating System for new features and latest released McAfee software suite.
- Removal of unnecessary add-ons and conflicting programs.
- PC Speed Optimization for faster computing& experience.
Call McAfee Support USA, UK, Canada & Australia for Help
Call us for an instant remote support. Just dial our McAfee Customer Care Number 1-800-445-2810 (USA), +61-1800-769-903 (AUS), +44-800-046-5700 (UK).
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.