McAfee antivirus is a known brand in Antivirus industry with its users across the world. Despite the fact that McAfee has had a complicated life, yet at the same time considered one of the biggest cyber security organizations around, with an extending undertaking business, and a full scope of consumer antivirus tools for all the real stages.
In this post we are reviewing the all new McAfee Antivirus Plus Software Suite. Just look at the features, reviews, subscription inclusion and many more before opting it for your System’s security.
McAfee Antivirus Plus has a strong set of features, almost qualifying as a full security suite: there’s antivirus, a firewall, URL blocking, file shredding and more.Read its full review below. Already own one? Facing trouble signing up for McAfee Antivirus Plus? Call toll free on McAfee Customer care number & talk to our expert.
Price You’ll Pay (Yearly)
The cost at first appears to be costly at £50 ($62.50) a year.
What the Subscription Covers
Your subscription to McAfee antivirus Plus covers installing McAfee software on as many PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices as you need. One payment covers everything from your system to laptop.
Setup for McAfee AntiVirus Plus
Sadly there’s no trial available for McAfee Antivirus Plus. But the company does provide a 30-day build of its high-end security suite, McAfee Live Safe. You can install a free setup of McAfee Live safe for particular time duration.
Once setup is complete you must hand over your email address to create an account. You can always look up for support from McAfee on www.mcafee.com/activate if you are encountering any issues with your McAfee Activation related issue.
Features it include
- McAfee Antivirus Plus has most of the useful features with complex interface and five selected discoursed: Home, PC Security, Identity, Privacy and Account.
- At Home page you can launch Quick or Full scans. The‘quick’ scan run took around 10 minutes.
- The improved firewall feature sets itself up automatically and can safely be left alone, it gives experienced users all kinds of fine-tuning and configuration settings. You can browse or tweak rules imported from Windows Firewall, open or close ports, configure individual networks, view your firewall history, and more.
- The file shredder is simple but effective, allowing you to securely wipe the contents of the Recycle Bin, temporary internet files or whatever files you specify.
- A clever networking module displays a map of connected computers and devices. You can get download links for the software to protect PCs, Macs, iOS or Android devices, and view and manage the devices when they’re installed.
McAfee App for iOS& Android
McAfee has both iOS and Android mobile apps, but they provide very different feature sets.
The iOS app is extremely basic, giving you simple backup, encryption and device tracking, but no antivirus. The current version has a disappointing 2.5 star rating on the iTunes store.
Meanwhile the 4.4-star rated Android app is equipped with features, including antivirus, URL blocking, app locking, clean-up tools, antitheft, remote lock and wipe, remote management and more.
Conclusion- Ratings & Review
McAfee Antivirus Plus has lots of features and an excellent firewall but still need to be improved. There’s an unusual plus in McAfee’s ‘virus protection pledge’. If your computer gets a virus, a McAfee technical support expert will remotely access your machine to remove it. If they can’t, you’ll get a full refund.
Support for McAfee |1-800-445-2810| Toll Free
There are many reasons behind the popularity of this antivirus software or why most users prefer McAfee as their computer security. But users are confronted with such technical issues at the time of using the antivirus which is very common in every antivirus or software. If you are too facing up any issue with your existing or newly purchased McAfee, then we recommend you to try our McAfee helpline number given below.
For any help, just note down our McAfee customer care number are 1-800-445-2810 (USA), +61-1800-769-903 (AUS), +44-800-046-5700 (UK)- Toll Free.
The review was originally published in Techradar.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.